There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.
Hodding Carter

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Long time no post

It has been a while since I posted! As soon as September hit life gets crazy again. I am back to work supplying part-time, the kids are back to school, Austin is swimming 3 days a week, Kailyn is swimming 2 days. Then add curling, piano lessons and having a toddler......not much time left.

The first picture is of a few families from our block on a bike ride to Loch Lomond. I think there were about 18 people altogether. Jackson sat in his seat on my bike and enjoyed the scenery. It is about 13 km from our block to Loch Lomond, the kids were sure tired when we got back!



Jackson pretty much feeds himself now......but he gets goofy with his fork and spoon. He is getting all 4 of his molars right now and has had a cold so he hasn't been the happiest of boys, but he still manages to be silly!







No comments: