Check out pictures of Hannah Montana and my little lion. And again, of course, no pictures of Austin. He seems to weasel his way out of pictures all the time. Austin went out trick or treating with his friends, Kailyn headed out with a friend of hers, I took Jackson to a few houses around the block while Dan handed out treats at home. Then I had a class to get to so I had to drop Jackson off and head out. WELL, Jackson would have no part of that......he did NOT want to come inside, he did NOT want to take his costume off (he loved his "hat" as he called it!) and he was MAD. So I left him and Daddy to duke it out! Well take a look at what daddy let Jackson do to keep him distracted from escaping out the door every time he tried to hand out treats.....
1 comment:
Awe too cute. I was wondering what Kailyn was..lol had to read that she was Hannah Montana. Great costumes guys. Missing you so much!
Post a Comment