Jackson has been dry for 2 and a half weeks........ok daytime only.....but I'll take that! YAH!! We even went away for a few days, a 3 1/2 hour drive, and he was dry! I put a diaper on him, just in case, and we brought the potty with us. Half way through our drive Jackson says "Mommy, pee potty!" and so I pulled over, he used the potty on the side of the road and we were good to go! So he picked out some big boy "gitchies" on our trip....Elmo was the only character he recognized so he picked those! (They had Diego or Thomas the Tank.....but he's never seen either of those yet! He has a Bird Dance Elmo so he knew who Elmo was!) I have still been putting a diaper on him at nap and bedtime, he's usually dry after his nap, (WHEN he naps......that's another story!)but soaked in the morning. He doesn't seem to mind the diaper so I will use up the last package I have before I decide if I will buy pull-ups or use the kooshies. I still take the potty with me if I go anywhere for any length of time, but he has been awesome! It's so cute to see his little butt all covered in Elmo! My baby is a big boy!
1 comment:
Way to go Jackson!!! Your such a big boy now..wow. Sending you big hugs and kisses. Hope you like the bear we sent your way??
Post a Comment