There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.
Hodding Carter

Friday, March 27, 2009

Birth and Birthday

Introducing our new baby niece/cousin who we finally got to meet over the March Break. She is 2 1/2 months old and such a sweetheart. We had a great time visiting and thank Uncle Dave and Auntie Lisa for having us!


Nana with 3 of her babies
Uncle Dave with his little girls!
Kailyn celebrated her 10th birthday over the March Break! 10 YEARS OLD!!!! Man I am getting old......

Kailyn's YUMMY ice cream/smartie/sprinkle/chocolate/whipped cream birthday cake!


Kailyn was very lucky to spend her birthday with so much family and her bestest bud Kira and Emma. Thanks for the cake and gifts!




1 comment:

mom2natnkatncj said...

Happy Birthday Kailyn! Hard to believe our 1999 babies are turning 10 this year isn't it? I keep saying I can't be old enough to be the mother of a 10 year old ;).