Hi all!
It has been a weird and sad week.....
I finished my teaching contract last Friday so it was really strange to not have to get up in the morning to get ready to teach, not have to mark anything, plan anything or call parents. I think I am suffering withdrawals!! I really loved the school I was at and the kids I taught....and all the kids at the school. It was like a second home for me for a year and now I am back in limbo....which is VERY hard. So now I wait.......to see what comes next.
The positive things about all this (and there has to be positives....because things happen for a reason right?! it's all about the greater plan.....I try to believe that....) is that I have been able to spend some great days with Jackson, be home when the big kids get off the bus, go watch Kailyn and Austin participate in the track meet and enjoy not having nights filled with marking and planning. Although I do miss that too......
No comments:
Post a Comment