There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.
Hodding Carter

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!!


Canada's Prayer

Chris Robertson


I’m dreaming of Canada tonight.

A country where mountains and hopes touch the sky

A country where an ocean of kindness fills all hearts

A country where ideas are a forest of wisdom

Oh God let me wake up in Canada!


I'm dreaming of Canada tonight.

A country where compassion is as tall as a douglas fir

A country where understanding is as deep as a great lake

A country where confidence grows like grain

Oh God let me wake up in Canada!


I’m dreaming of Canada tonight.

A country where happiness flows like the water of a river

A country where love is a breath of fresh air

A country where peace covers the land like snow

Oh God, please let me wake up in Canada, tonight...

No comments: