Life is crazy busy these days......just the way I like it. So....I must take a few minutes to remember all the things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving....
For my babies.....who make me proud, make me laugh and remind me that I have done something right!
For my husband.....who has patiently let me throw myself into my career these last few months
For Janice and her family.....who are always there, I couldn't ask for a better best friend
For Glenda....who has become a part of our family, keeping Jackson safe and happy
For the wonderful people at my school....who have made us a part of their Holy Family
For my teaching partner.....who is fun, easy to work with, and is teaching me how to say "NO"
For my principal.....who after 5 years is still putting up with me and has become a treasured friend
For my students.....who grow and learn with me each day
For crazy mornings.....new days, new possibilities
For crazier evenings.....living, loving and laughing
For peace in my heart.....when there is chaos all around
For the colour green......just cause I like it
For hot showers......still my best thinking spot
For home.....there's no place like it
For the awesome summer we had.....
For peace, love, health and happiness....
For where I am and who I am today.....looking forward, not back....
For my Blackberry and MacBook......enough said....
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
My Thanksgiving Turkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment