Ok it's been a crazy week! At least I got these posted within the week! First day of school was the 2nd (half day for them, full day for me :-( ) Kailyn was super nervous to be starting grade four.....she wanted to be in a particular class this year and she was quite happy when she found out she was in that class. Thankfully the nerves were gone and she really enjoyed her first week. Austin is quite excited to be in grade eight this year....big kid on campus! He's happy with his class (the priority there was being with his friends) and it all worked out. Jackson was excited to get back to daycare and see his buddies there. He's been very happy to be at daycare but he's been quite moody and clingy to me now that I am back to work full time. The evenings have been busy with him clung to my side, not wanting to go to bed (he was so easy to put down at night, now we have a plethora of excuses to get up or to have mom by his side) and super-whiny! Soooo not Jackson! I am sure once we get settled back into this routine he will be fine again. I HOPE!
1 comment:
Well, I am VERY impressed Shannon!!! LOL the kids look very nice on their first day of grade 4 and 8. Kira is loving grade 4 so far and she says the best part is that she gets to take French now. Kyle is the big guy on campus too and loving every minute of it. Good luck this year to you both. Hugs and hope to see you soon!! Austin, in the picture of you holding Jackson upside down Emma was very concerned that he was not liking it...lol. I told her I thought he was laughing...not crying!
Post a Comment