I just started a professional blog through a course I am taking so perhaps I can focus on the kids on this one again.
Kids?? Not so kiddish anymore. Austin is still job searching as his Future Shop days got unexpectedly cut short. He finished his second year at Lakehead University and I am praying that he finds his career path as things move forward. His girlfriend of three years, Victoria, just finished her second year as well. Kailyn is 16, has her G1 driver's licence and is busy all the time between basketball, volleyball, softball, cheerleading, piano and her friends. Jackson is having a really good year in grade 3 and is excited to be 9 this summer. I am so thankful he loves school again and that his unique personality is being embraced. I do miss the days of late night feedings and holding my hand. Now it's listening to them make themselves a midnight snack and holding someone else's hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment