There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.
Hodding Carter

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kailyn's District Adventures

Well....my baby girl is home after a week and a half touring the district She had so much fun with Nana and Pa and had some mixed feelings about her adventure having to come to an end. Nana took her to visit Uncle Dave, Auntie Lisa and Brooklyn and Kailyn got her dog fill for a while so I don't have to listen to "Please can I have a dog" for a few weeks. She was also able to spend some time with Kira being the crazy silly girls that they are. So.......since Janice is the absolutely amazing best friend that she is, she took pictures of Kailyn hanging out with Kira and posted them to her blog.....which I will link you to.




Check out the ducktape races......Kira and Kailyn came in 2nd place....and I hear there may have been a bit of giggling in their boat.


AND.....such Janice is the awesome friend that she is, and such an expert at photo collages......she didn't mind that I "borrowed" this collage of the girls hanging out....

Thanks Jan....you rock!! Did you make me a taco dip?


Glad you girls had fun. Glad my baby girl is home. (come visit Kira!)

Thanks Nana for having Kailyn! She had a blast! Now Jackson wants to know when he can start going to Nana's to visit!

No comments: