There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.
Hodding Carter

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Teddy Bear's Picnic

Jackson and I headed to the Annual Teddy Bear's Picnic with my cousins and their babies. Austin apparently thinks he is too old for the Teddy Bear's Picnic. Hummmppphhhh..... Kailyn is still hanging out in the district with my mom and dad. I miss her....she would have come to the picnic with us! Anyway........Jackson and I enjoyed food, friends, food, music, food, the sun, food....and more food!

We did wait until after we ate "something healthy" before we started on the ice cream.


My cousin's daughter tried to wrestle Jackson for his ice cream.....don't worry I saved it....I mean him!


Who isn't this happy with a large bag of Kettle corn? See.....I shared!
OK there was more going on at the picnic.....seems I just got pictures of food though...go figure!

1 comment:

my3 kids said...

Food..is that all you girls think about?? You're daughter is here and she has eaten all our food..sniff sniff. Hey also wondering why that "mean" baby is trying to hurt my little Godson??!?!?! That's it..I may have to come to town just to save him. Geesh!! ha ha ha just kidding but not about the food thing!